Monday, January 14, 2008

Just once and only once in my life

I want to break free, run wild and flee off Just once and only once in my life

I want to chase the furious wind, a heavy storm Just once and only once in my life


I want to be carefree in my thoughts, happy in my mind and contented in my own kind Just once and only once in my life

I want to be free Just once and only once in my life


I want to chase my dream, my beautiful dream I want to ride the rainbows and caress the stream Just once and only once in my life

I want to leave dissapointment far behind Worries and fear in a distant mind Just once and only once in my life

I want to be deaf to abuse and discouragement And leave failures to its extent Just once and only once in my life

2 comments:

Snobster said...

You know something Anks....how on earth can you actually think your first blog is confused like????
its just sooo YOU ......what blogs are suppose to be!!!! you are just great at this!!! and please take this seriously ..unlike you take me in class!!!!
peace love respect
Annie Martini

Aparna said...

this was poetry..loved the feel...