Thursday, January 7, 2010



Blatant Lies
Outspoken Facets
Contrived mysteries
All painted in ordeal

A silent battle
Inclined to none
Choices are few
Decisive in abundance

All characters, one creator
A plot; a game
Designed to perfection
Destined to succeed

A prophesied beginning
A framed end
Structured to proceed
Here none win, nor lose

It breaks to join
It ends to begin
Reiterating in cadency
It’s all fair

Play by the rules
Trounced beyond belief
The time is now
And you're here to stay


Oh SHE lent me a hand too 

7 comments:

Stuti said...

Oh, this feels so much like a game of chess. I love how you do poems, beautiful.

Snobster said...

Strategic placement of words.
You're becoming the master.

sunakshi said...

DUDE!! this poem is the sibling of my 'GAMES OF THEE'!! n Ankita Deb, i got u inspired!! haha! i'll buy this evn if u dnt want to giv me a credit :P la..la..la.. :D acha ok..its well expressd!! <3 <3

Ankita said...

es it is, so don't snatch it, i'm handing over the credit gracefully

sunakshi said...

Hah!! Thanku soo much!! n i dint know i could be so modest! haha! :D

Anonymous said...

A brilliant poem. I just marvel at how you can say so much in so few words.I loved each line but my fav would be: It breaks to join
It ends to begin.

You are a top class poet and a master in weaving words.

Ankita said...

Ajay: Thanks again.