Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Lost Battles

As I sit across
I wonder what a toss
Hundreds massacred & thousands scathed
But alas, we still remain unperturbed
Babies orphaned, Sons sacrificed
Still too little for us to take a stride

The KARGIL,the MALEGAON,the TAJ
All shattered by & large
I do not see where we fail?
Where is the mystic trail?

Politicians,police or judiciary
Who's turn is it for us to vilify
Is it enough! it is just too much!
Isn't it the umpteenth time we still are acting dunce

We stand up, we get up
But at the end we have to shut up
The days passes by & time escapes
AND our pocket full of patience ends

They say it will heal
And we shall again march back to our meals
We showcase resillience
And think it's all we need

The streets are crowded
And we have all nodded
That we shall forgive
And eventually get back to live

While somethings are harder to refrain
As they won't ever be the same
My mind is not free yet
It still haunts me with memories of the terrorising death

And again I ask myself
What took me several days to dwelve
pouring out to weep,
Will I be ever able to sleep?
while boys with hand grenade
Strand my country to bleed

No comments: