Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Last Goodbye

Lines are drawn
Boundaries are laid
Limits are set

With each passing day
It gets harder to refrain
To stay the way i'm expected to be

Where do I stand
Amidst all this chaos
Tied or caged

I choose niether
My existernce is beyond definitions
Beyond landmarks

It's time my feelings matter
And you better take me seriously
Cos i'm tired to walk your way

It's simple now
I couldn't agree more
And everything lays crystal clear

I'm free now
I go my own way
And you go yours

I only hope we meet again
And this time
Not by a mere chance


But by the choices we make
As 2 independent equals
And we meet because we wanted to..............

11 comments:

Snobster said...

Bloody Cunt hahahaha I love this one..you know..I understand like bits of it but honestly..those blogs (ahem) I made you read that day,intense stuff...inspired you :P :P It seems you walking on the same line..
Nonetheless I would appreciate you.

Ankita said...

no,i niether booze or fag nor do i own a harrom of men to screw me....i'm sonot walking the me line

Snobster said...

Ahem...you don't booze,,,dude doesn't fag ;)
and harem....um um you know my mum calls you ,"B.O"..you know what does it stand for??

Liar-Liar-Liar :P

Ankita said...

my status as a B.O. is a far cry from reality .while your dopey eyed "FRIEND" is really messed up in a big bad way..

Ankita said...

P.S. ignore spelling mistakes..quite haven't mastered the art of typing

christie maria james said...

hmm... seems like your break up letter:P,..... but a good one... flow of emotions in tranquility......aaaaaahhh....proud of u gilr!!!!:D

Ankita said...

yeah,it'l come handy one day....i'm sure

Anonymous said...

oh ma godddddddddddd
its really amazin
where d hell did u learn dis
my god im really jealous man
i dont think dat in next birth also i'd b able to write lyk dis
im really proud of u man
u r one of d real gems of st. anthony's
u knw wat i mean
rite madam
u r definately goin to shine lyk a star in lyf a head

p.s.after seen my spellin mistakes ul understand wat i meant

Anonymous said...

YAAR THODA HINDI MEIN TRANSLATE KARDE
SAMAJ NAHI AYA
MY GOD KUCH BHI SAMJH NAHI AYA TU KYA KYA LKHTI HAI
BHIR KEHTI KI COMMENT KARO
KUCH AYE TO LIKUN

Ankita said...

hey,anonymous!really thankful for both of your commnts,may I know whose is it??????

Unknown said...

i realy expect a light hearted one in ur next .likd it anyway