Saturday, February 19, 2011

The pilgrim called popularity

When I have insisted, I have questioned, what mostly I did not comprehend in the very first place. I have gained attention, mastered some sort of ingenuity in creating ambiguity. Did I really have an opinion? I darn should. Did I make sense after or before I passed out? Was I tossed out or stacked inside, following the slur I developed each time I had the mike piece?

Nada! Instead I had My space, Facebook and a magnitude of free web space where only I could determine whether or not I was important.  And so I had an opinion on everything. About things that I did not give a rat’s arse about. Popularity was measured and subsequently counterfeited by how many visitors I had, on my web page.  I became smarter. I was an author, philosopher, and a photographer all in one breath. I was also significantly hanged at the flagpole, ignored and named an imbecile among the facts of existence.

Nothing changed yet in my entirety though all of a sudden me and myself were approved. Was it because I good naturedly called it random and prefixed awesomeness besides it.

Could be, I don’t get what either of them means, and am too awesome to randomly find my dictionary to look for it.

And because you reached till here you certainly deserve to hear HER out!

5 comments:

Snobster said...

I see someone heading towards "awesome" social suicide. "Lolllzzzie".

Ankita said...

I am actually, considering I posted this on facebook too. How awesome is that!?

Snobster said...

It's beyond awesomeness. So kwel I wanna be just like yoo.

christie maria james said...

maybe your awesome remarks wouldn't be well received if you put it up on facebook. but yeah, it would make you (un)popular among your already existing fans! :P

Sharmada said...

'I was an author, philosopher, and a photographer all in one breath.' - I completely agree!

I love the way you'v put it across =) Not so randomly but more awesomely!